Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

I just realized that I am going to London in two days! I am not ready. What do I pack? What is the weather like? Should I bring my SLR camera? What is going to happen when I get back? Laura is kicking her roommate out of the house and I told her I wanted to move in. So guess what? ... I am moving out of my parent's house come April 1st, if not sooner. I haven't told Mom or Dad that I want to move out and that I have a place to live. I don't know how they'll take it. I guess I'll tell them when I get back from London. Mom is already really worried about me going over-seas for ten days. And I haven't talked to, or seen, Chad for over a month. I miss you, Chad! I don't really know why I am not allowing myself to call you. I suppose it would be because whenever I want to call you it's midnight! lol. I know I've called you that late before but I am always afraid I'm waking you up. Oh, and Tickle Me Pink is coming to Salt Lake City this week. I was planning on going but decided against it. They are coming on Wednesday or Thursday. Sean has bronchitis so might not even be there. But it is also right before I leave for London. I need to relax and get sleep before I go on vacation. By the way, I know what I am going to pack, I plan on bringing a jacket and an umbrella, and ... yes, I am bringing my SLR camera. And I will plan on blogging while I'm in London.

*sigh* I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)