Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hiya! London stuff.

So something I forgot to mention the other night ... I broke two nails at SLC International. TWO!! All the way to the skin. So I had to cut them ALL short. That's just the kind of person I am. I have to have all my nails the same length. But of course it had to happen after we checked our luggage. So I had to wait until we got to London to cut them. And typing with my middle finger hurts. lol. And I am so mad ... my beautiful red luggage has black marks all over it. It looks like shoes prints or something. And they broke my zipper off. That's the price of traveling ... dirty suitcases with zipper broken. lol.

So we went and saw Stonehenge on Saturday and it is really, kind of, cool. I took some really nice pictures. Before we left the house we went to an ATM to get pounds. And I was going to use my credit card to pull money out but I couldn't remember my password. I thought it was the same as my debit card. I ended up pulling it from my debit card so I hope I have enough money in my check book. I should look.

Today we went to church with my cousins. (They don't have single's wards.) Both missionary's are from the States. One of them is from CA and the other one is from UT. I don't remember what part. And next week Sarah is giving a talk. She thought it was today but the schedule got messed up. The high councilman was here this week. I think those weeks were switched on the bishop's schedule. lol.

This morning I woke up to birds chirping. The weather is gorgeous here. It is sunny and not very cold at all. I haven't needs my umbrella or jacket. Now watch ... I'll need them tomorrow. lol. We, including Sarah, walked down to the train station this afternoon and it was beautiful outside.

By the way, it is 6:58pm here in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)