Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Sleep

One more day until London! I was packing last night because I have school tonight. I did my laundry and was getting excited to leave. I didn't go to sleep until 1am because I was really excited. I got up at midnight and packed some more thinking maybe that would help me get to sleep.

As for living with my co-worker, I am really glad I have a vacation coming up. I just need to get away from Utah and everything here. The snow is killing me! Why is winter so long? I miss the sun and the flowers and grass.

The new blog is going great. I was going to stay with Blogger and try and figure out a different format and/or design scheme but I have been looking at other blog sites. I settled on using Wordpress. So the blog has a sleek, black design. I'm not quite ready to unveil it yet. I need to tweak a few more things. I love it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)