Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday in London

Today I didn't wake up until noon. It was really nice. We didn't really have any plans so it was okay.

I wore green because it's Saint Patrick's Day. I don't think that tradition got to England because no one was wearing green. lol. Shannon, Becca and Sarah wore green. I didn't notice if the kids were wearing green or not.

We went the seaside today. We rode the train to Brighton and walked down to the beach and Brighton Pier. We came across the shopping center and there was a H&M. We went shopping there and then went to the pier. I bought a pair of earrings and matching necklace. They are really cute. There was a shirt too but it was one size too big. I could find a smaller size or else I would have bought that too. lol. At Brighton Pier there are rides. We didn't go on any of the rides. It was fun to look at them. We were hungry at that point so we got crepes. I filled mine with chocolate and cherries. It was so good.

Tomorrow I believe we are going into London to Buckingham Palace. I think we are going to buy our 'Wicked' tickets for Thursday night as well.

By the way, it is 10:08pm here in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)