Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Talking

I talked to Mom and Dad last night about moving out of the house. I hate the feeling I get when I have to tell them something. I always feel nervous and anxious. I don't relax for a long time after the conversation. Anyways, they reacted how I thought they would. Mom is worried, as she always is. Dad is worried about my finances. They thought that they gave me enough freedoms that the feelings of moving out would pass. It has been two years since we moved to Utah and that seed started to settle. I told them I don't feel like my life is going anywhere. I have to move out and maybe something will happen. I didn't tell them that I might be able to sleep better and my nerves won't be in a knot if I move out. So pending details I will be moving come the first of April. After London I'll talk with Laura and find out what's going on with her situation and see if the offer still stands. Hopefully, it does because I think it could be fun being her roommate.

1 comment:

  1. Krysta,

    If I've learned one thing since I've been married it is that your parents are always going to worry about you. :) They'll worry about your finances, how your kids are doing, how school is, how your hubby is and everything he is involved in. They'll worry about the car you just bought and hope it will be a good car... That's their job. It just means they care - try not to be upset with them for that.

    The important thing is that you have thought through everything enough to know that you can support yourself. You'll love being on your own, but with that comes a lot of responsibility. You'll be fine if that's what you choose to do. :) Is Laura cousin Laura, the one you are going to London with? Good luck with everything! Growing up isn't always easy. :)

    Love you,
    Amber

    P.S. I love the purple! I think it fits you well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)