Thursday, March 26, 2009

Randomness on my Mind

I figured how I messed up my finances while I was in England. lol. I didn't keep track of all the withdrawals and money shuffling while I was there. I waited until I got home to figure it all out and write it down. The exchange rate was my reasoning for not doing it then and there. But now that I figured it out I have to pay my bills. And I think I have enough to pay of my credit card and my car payment. But I don't remember how much my Target bill is. If I remember right I have enough to pay that one too. And then I'll be all caught up with my finances.

So, on Facebook, I have been talking with a friend from elementary school that I had a crush on. It has been really nice to get back in touch with him after ten years. I feel like a giddy school girl when I talk with Jon. It makes me happy! lol.

I haven't sat down and figured out my London photos yet. I need to do that at home on the computer. But I need to do that soon because I want to post my favorites here and Shannon and Becca want them too. I have some great shots. I really like the temple shots. The light was great when we first got there. And there was frost on the ground. It was very pretty.

As soon as I figure out how to find an easy way to adhere my logo to my photos I'll unveil my Krysta Higgins Photography page and no longer write here. I just kind of frustrated because all the people have talked to use Photoshop to put their logos on their photos. I will not use Photoshop. And I am not going to buy it just to put a logo on a picture.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)