Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday in London

Well, it is Monday evening. We went into London today. It was a lot of fun! We rode the train into London from Haywards Heath (where my cousin's live) and got of at London Victoria Station. We rode the Big Red Bus Tour, the one where you get off and on. We got off and walked around near Piccadilly Circus. We saw a red phone booth and we took a picture inside of it. For lunch, at two or three, we bought a sandwich from the little grocery store thing. Only 2.27 for a sandwich. We ate while we walked to the Gallery. We went to the National Gallery and walked around the square in the front, as well as inside. We couldn't find the building right at first but we knew we were in the area. It was great! We climbed onto the monument and took pictures with the lion statue. After a bit, we got back on the Red Bus and it drove past the London Bridge, Parliament, Big Ben and the clock tower, etc. It was really cool. But I have no pictures because my camera died. I think Shannon took some for me. The battery is charging right now. And then we caught the train home. The day was so much fun!!

By the way, it's 8:32pm here in London. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. So. Jealous. And you must take pictures so that I can see and pretend I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)