Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog, Tired, Dancing, Math & London

So the redesigning of the blog is quite fun. I have great ideas and have written them all down so as to not forget anything. I'm working on it all and I'm not ready to unveil it yet. I can tell you I am really excited to see how it looks. Hopefully, it looks like I want it to. I do have a question and want to know if anyone will know the answer. ... How do you attach a logo to a photo with tweaking the resolution, etc.? I have designed a logo that I really, really like but don't know how I would adhere the logo to my photos. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am so tired tonight. I was out in the truck with Laura all day picking up orders at work. I wasn't tired than. But when we got back I was really loopy so I know I was getting to that point of crashing. lol. And then I got to school and sat down at the computer and about fell asleep. I really hope this class lecture doesn't take long because I want to go home and watch Survivor and go to sleep.

I think all the excitement of last night finally caught up to. I watch Jonathan Roberts dance on America's Ballroom Challenge. I thought it was very funny that his wife Anna Trebunskaya was also there but dancing in a different category and with a different partner than Jonathan. Both got to the finals of the challenge but only Jonathan got to the final finals. I really liked his dancing and thought he should have won. But I understand why he and his partner, Valentina, didn't win. The other couple was so good.

For my math class we have to create a budget. So I have been working on seeing what I spend. It is so funny on what I spend my money. Most of it's on food. It really makes me laugh.

I am getting really excited to go to London. I met with Shannon and Becca the other night and we discussed what we wanted to do. I can not wait until we leave. This trip is going to be great! I really need a break from everything that is going on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots. I just wanted to send out a comment to let you know about a new site that is similar to DD... If you want, we'd love it if you would check us out!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly giving us a chance!

    www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)