Friday, February 06, 2009

Colored Sprinkles


So I really wanted to photograph this week. But the weather has been so cold that I haven't wanted to go outside. Thinking about photography made me want to paint my room. So that's what I'll be doing this weekend. I'm painting it purple, albeit a very light purple. And then I want to take a photo with high enough resolution that I can make it huge and hang it on my wall. I don't know what I would take a picture of though. Flowers are always really nice. I want it to be a macro shot of something and spring is great for close-up shots.

We got paid today. My whole paycheck is going toward paying off my credit card so that I can have all my money to spend in London. lol. Seriously! I want to make sure that I have money to spend on entertainment and souvenirs, and emergencies (just in case). I think I even might up my limit. I have to call Wells Fargo anyway to tell them I'll be out of the country in March. It is going to be so much fun.

David Beckham can't leave the LA Galaxy yet! I want to see him play! The game that my family and I went to he never played in because he was injured. And now he wants to cut out of his five-year contract with LA to go play for Milan, which is where he is right now. Beckham has only been in the states for two years. If his contract was for $32.5 million it makes me wonder what Landon Donavon is getting? I like watching him play too. And he won't be leaving the USA for some foreign job ... he is American. Did you know that he is the team captain of the USA men's soccer team? lol.

The Grammy Awards are this Sunday! Josh Groban better win because he is the best! Noël is nominated for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album. The other nominees are Still Unforgettable by Natalie Cole; The Sinatra Project, Michael Feinstein; In The Swing Of Christmas, Barry Manilow; Rufus Does Judy At Carnegie Hall, Rufus Wainwright. I think Josh has a real chance of winning. Guess we'll see on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool picture! Very creative.
    (This is Erika by the way..I saw you have a blogger account too so I added you to my following list :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)