Thursday, February 19, 2009

Redoing Blog

Jasmine Star's Fingerprints Make Me Proud blog post almost made me cry. Granted I am kind of emotional today so that's not hard to do. The last paragraph is what kind of got me. She writes:

Their website is a total reflection of them. As my website is a total reflection of me. Both sites are completely custom, unique, and have our smudgy fingerprints all over the sites. If you're a blog reader who fears your brand isn't adequately displayed, I challenge you to find ways to carve your path and start loving your business and brand!

For a while now I have been wanting to redo my blog. Possibly, changing the name to Krysta Higgins Photography. I was playing around with PictureIt the other day and I found a cool logo that works for KH. I don't know how I would attach it to my photos easily. I suppose I could use PictureIt to edit every single photo. ... Yeah, no. That would be so much work. Maybe I'll look around later today and see if there are any free websites that are easy to use, that look clean and sleek, and black. I am a fan of the black background. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)