Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Post Script

I was writing my blogs throughout my trip to New Mexico but due to Internet failure and camera/computer compatibility issues I decided that first day that I would post them all when I got back. So you can either scroll down to first one and read them in the days order. Or click the links and they will bring you to that blog.

By the way, I wore my heart on my sleeve and you’ll probably learn a lot about who I am. I know I did. And if Jon actually reads these I am going to be somewhat embarrassed. lol.

Day One – Driving Back To My Childhood
Day Two – A Dangerous Question
Day Three – Playing New Mexican Chess
Day Four – This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both Of Us
Day Five – Really … Driving Back To My Childhood
Day Six – Naboo and Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)