Friday, June 19, 2009

A Dangerous Question

I have had a fun afternoon and evening today. lol. What about the morning, you ask? I have no idea because I was sleeping. I went to sleep last night around 3:30am or 4am. And I woke up 4pm. lol. Jon texted me earlier, six times. “How’s it going?” “Hello?” “Are you awake?” It made me laugh. I usually am pretty quick at texting back. I wrote back when I woke up. I had Sonic for dinner and then wandered around campus this evening. I ate at a park on campus called, Joanne Ford Playground. It was nice to be outside and listen to the birds chirping. I then proceeded to play on the playground and the walked around campus a bit. lol.



Then I went back to the hotel and had a breakdown. What the hell am I doing here? I want Jon. I want to be loved and hugged and appreciated. I shouldn’t have come here. It shows me what I don’t have. Sun. A man. Someone to hold me and hug me. Yesterday when I saw Jon I wanted to give him a hug. And then I got in his truck, smelled his cologne, almost died. He smelled so good! And then while we were watching the movie I wanted so bad to go sit next to him and cuddle. I didn’t. That would have been too forward of me.

Jon texted me and I texted Jon about plans for tonight.

Jon: “You just going to chill at the hotel tonight?” 7:05pm
Krysta: “Maybe. You wanna come?” 7:08pm
Jon: “Maybe. I want to try to get some of my homework done and go to bed early.” 7:08pm
Krysta: “ok” 7:09pm
Jon: “That okay with you?” 7:09pm
Krysta: “In my state of mind that’s a dangerous question … Honestly, no. I want you, Jon.” 7:14pm
Jon: “Hmmmm … now I am in an awkward position.” 7:15pm
Krysta: “Sorry … Do your homework. Come over when you’re done.” 7:19pm
Jon: “I will depending on what time it is.” 7:20pm
Krysta: “ok. Let me know when.” 7:21pm
Jon: “I will let you know if I decide to stop by. I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow morning.” 7:22pm
Krysta: “ok” 7:23pm
Jon: “I am not trying to be an asshole. I am trying to get some better study habits and whatnot.” 7:28pm
Krysta: “I understand.” 7:29pm
Jon: “Thank you for understanding.” 7:30pm
Krysta: “;)” 7:32pm
Jon: “If I come by, what would we do?” 8:12pm
Krysta: “Swim, watch random TV, talk … anything.” 8:14pm
Jon: “K. When does the pool close?” 8:15pm
Krysta: “ten” 8:16pm
Jon: “Let me eat and take a quick shower and I will come by and swim for a bit.” 8:17pm
Krysta: “Fun! I’ll be in the pool or my room.” 8:19pm
Jon: “Okay. I will text you when I am on my way.” 8:21pm
Krysta: “fyi, I’ll be in the pool.” 8:44pm
Jon: “K.” 8:50pm
Jon: “On my way.” 8:53pm

We hung out in the pool until it closed at ten and then he went home. He gave me a hug before he left. I didn’t want to let him go.

I listened to Chess (again) while I got ready for bed and wrote this blog.

I don’t have many plans for tomorrow. I’ll go check out Socorro for some good photo ops. We’re having a BBQ tomorrow night with Tami and some other friends. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)