Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Naboo and Packages

I have decided to go back to Naboo … I mean Utah. I woke up this morning, without the help of an alarm, at 5:15am. It’s an eleven hour drive from here so I thought I’d get an early start.

So I drove and drove and drove … it felt like I was driving forever! I had another mental breakdown when I crossed the Colorado border. I had to check myself. Why was I going back? What am I going to do when I get here? I cried some. I did a lot of talking back and forth with myself. lol. I did get gas once, I think once. Yeah, I stopped in Cortez for gas. lol.

I got back to South Jordan around 6:30pm. I am so sore right now because I’m stiff from sitting in the car for twelve hours.


When I got home I brought all my stuff to my room and opened my packages that were waiting.

Package One: I was really hoping this first one would have gotten here before I left but it didn’t. It got there the same day. I bought a Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM lens. In layman’s term … it’s a really nice wide angle lens for my SLR camera. It’s so cool! I’m excited to actually use it.

Package Two: A late (not thought of until the day before I left) birthday gift from Chad. (lol. Love you!) He got me a Sansa Fuse, aka a MP3 player. It has a 4 GB internal memory with the option to put more space using a microSD card. It can also play FM radio, video, and photos. I can’t wait to put some music on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)