Saturday, June 27, 2009

Looking For My Place

I told my parents the other night that I've been looking into getting an apartment. They reacted differently then I thought they would. They understood the need for me to have my own space and for moving out. Dad talked about me going on a mission. He talks about that a lot. At this time in my life I feel like I need to live on my own. Maybe in six months I'll think about going on a mission. That is not where my life is headed right now. Mom just stared at me the whole time while Dad and I were talking. I asked her what she thought about me moving out. She didn't say much. I felt better after I talked with them and knew that they were going to support me and not try to keep me here. I told them I was taking my furniture with me when I move out, seeing as it was gifted to me. I've been looking into getting a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment in Laura's complex. But they are kind of expensive. Maybe I'll look today online for less expensive apartments. I really like Laura's place though.

Come July first I think I'm switching blog places. I haven't decided for sure yet. Now that I'm actually posting a lot I can see that Blogger is a good blog. I just don't like the way the layout is. The design just isn't me. Okay, I talked myself into changing. lol. I haven't been to my new one in a few days ... maybe I should go see if it's what I really want. It's good. The layout is very customizable. I like that. ... Okay, it's official. I'm switching July 1 to a new website. I'll give you a link that day. ;)

And I know I've posted this sign from London before, but it seemed appropriate for today's post. Plus I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)