Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Random music questions

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers.

*Note: I used Rhapsody's David Foster channel to do this quiz. I love David Foster!*


1. How does the world see me? "Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire" by David Foster.

2. Will I have a happy life? "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson.

3. What do my friends really think of me? "My Love" by Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids On The Block.

5. How can I make myself happy? "Praying For Time" by George Michael.

6. What should I do with my life? "Let's Make Love" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.

7. Why should life be full of so much pain? "Te Aviso, Te Anucio (Tango)" by Shakira.

8. How can I maximise my pleasure during sex? "(I Got That) Boom Boom" by Britney Spears.

9. Will I ever have children? "Waiting For You" by Seal.

10. Will I die happy? "Don't Be Cruel" Missy Elliott featuring Monica and Beenie Man.

11. What is some good advice for me? "Greatest Love Of All" by Whitney Houston.

12. What is happiness? "Gone" by 'NSYNC.

13. What is my favourite fetish? "Jumpin', Jumpin'" by Destiny's Child.

14. How will I be remembered? "Kitty Kat" by Beyoncé.

15. What is my best memory? "Where Is The Love?" by Black Eyed Peas.

16. What is my theme song? "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You" by Michael Bolton.

17. What do I look for in a partner? "Ritmo y Romance (Rhythm and Romance)" by Kenny G.

18. What is my day going to be like? "Blame It On The Boogie" by The Jacksons.

19. What one thing could I not live without? "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" by Jessica Simpson.

20. How's my love life? "Up The Ladder To The Roof" by The Supremes.

21. How am I feeling today? "Lost" by Manudo.

22. How far will I get in life? "Hey Bulldog" by The Beatles.

23. What is the story of my life? "On And On" by Stephen Bishop.

24. What is the best thing about me? "Surfin' U.S.A." by The Beach Boys.

25. What is the worst thing about me? "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani.

26. How is my life going? "Open Your Heart" by Madonna.

27. What will be the hardest part of my life? "Mi Reflejo (My Reflection)" by Christina Aguilera.

28. What will this year be all about? "Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson.

29. What should I be doing instead of this? "Someday" Mariah Carey.

30. Will I fall in love? "Words Get In The Way" Gloria Estefan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)