Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DWTS week 8

On Monday the couples danced two dances. Here are my thoughts and the scores.

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. First dance, foxtrot. It classy and fun at the same time. I liked it. Score for dance: 28/30 Second dance, samba. I was not to crazy about the outfits. Lance's solo was very boyish. I didn't think it fit with the dance very well. Score for dance: 24/30 Total score for dances: 50/60

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. First dance, tango. Brooke looked gorgeous in that red dress. I loved the choreography. I thought it was really great. Score for dance: 28/30 Second dance, mambo. I liked this dance too. It flowed together and looked like a lot of fun. Brooke's solo, at the beginning, was really fun to watch. Her footwork was great. I wasn't to fond of the wig. Score for dance: 27/30 Total score for dances: 55/60

Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke. First dance, quick step. I am tired of the burgundy. Is it just me or have they worn that color a lot this season. The dance was good. Score for dance: 24/30 Second dance, paso doble. I thought it was great that they sat down and looked at last weeks team dance, in which Maurice did the paso doble. That helped them to get their posture right. Maurice's solo didn't have dancing in it. He just flipped a cape around amazingly fast. Score for dance: 24/30 Total score for dances: 48/60

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. First dance, foxtrot. I liked it. It was a very grown-up dance for Cody. Beautiful. Score for dance: 24/30 Second dance, mambo. I liked the dance but thought it sort of chaotic. It didn't flow together well. Cody's solo was egotistical ... that might be too strong of a word. Score for dance: 24/30 Total score for dances: 48/60

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. First dance, tango. I love Kym's dress. It looked fabulous on her. I loved their dance. It was classy and elegant. Warren's footwork was great. Score for dance: 28/30 Second dance, jive. I thought is was a lot of fun. Warren's solo fit right in with the dance but still had his style. It was great. Score for dance: 26/30 Total score for dances: 54/60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)