Monday, November 03, 2008

Change

I am so tired. I think the time change messed me up. I couldn't sleep from one to three in the morning on Saturday. I have no idea why. I watched TV. I don't remember what I watched. One show was CSI: Miami. I remember that one. I can't think ... there was a reason for writing today ... more than the following at least. Grr! I can't remember.

This weekend something happened that really made me want to move out of my parent's house. I have decided to look for my own place to live. Somewhere I can have pets because I am getting a dog when things settle down. For my own sanity I need to move out. I haven't started looking at any places yet but I will. I was thinking of looking online first and just trying to figure out what my price range would be. I expect to not have much of my paycheck left over every month but I am okay with that. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)