Tuesday, November 04, 2008

DWTS week 7

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. Rumba. Bare foot. Score for dance: 25/30

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. Foxtrot. Score for dance: 30/30

Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke. Cha cha cha. Score for dance: 25/30

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. Viennese Waltz. Score for dance: 22/30

Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani. Paso Doble. Score for dance: 24/30

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. Foxtrot. Score for dance: 21/30


Team dances: Cha cha cha vs. Paso doble (scores added to individual dancers' scores)

Team Cha cha cha is Lance Bass, Cody Linley, and Susan Lucci (and their respective pro partners). Score for dance: 20/30

Team Paso doble is Warren Sapp, Maurice Greene, and Brooke Burke (and their respective pro partners). Score for dance: 29/30


I totally forgot what day it was so I didn't vote. I really hope that Tony stays but I have had the same feeling for the past couple weeks about them. They are going home tonight. Sad! *tear* Now who do I vote for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)