Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DWTS week 9

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. Their first dance is a Mambo. I love their outfits. Best ones all season. And to add to that they did a wonderful Mambo. I loved it. Lacey's choreography is great. Score for dance: 28/30 Their second dance was the Jitterbug. Lance was kicking so hard that his shoe came off during the dance. I think that would be really weird dancing with one shoe going really fast and doing lifts. But he never skipped a beat. It was great. At the end of the dance you could tell he was embarrassed. But they both thought it was hilarious. The dance was good. I was crazy about the outfits. They should have gone with a more traditional colored sailor theme. And the red and blue was not working for me in Lacey's outfit. Score for dance: 29/30 Total score for dance: 57/60

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. Their first dance was the Jive. I thought it was too scattered. They tried to put too much into the dance therefore getting nothing to work right. Score for dance: 21/30 Their second dance is the Salsa. Brooke's outfit was hideous. It would have been a little better if it was a mini skirt instead of the pants. But still, I did not like it at all. And her hair matched her outfit. Just so odd. But enough about the outfit choice, thoughts on the dance. It was good. Score for dance: 28/30 Total score for dance: 49/60

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. Their first dance is the Paso Doble. I liked their army outfits. Cody looks good in a uniform. lol. But I didn't think the music and the dance actually called for the outfits. It didn't really fit. That aside, I did like the dance. Score for dance: 22/30 Their second dance is a Salsa. They did some dangerous lifts, I thought. Cody almost dropped Julianne on one of them. But he caught her just in time and it didn't look too bad either. I liked the dance. It was good. Score for dance: 24/30 Total score for dance: 46/60

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. Their first dance is the Mambo. Honestly, I don't remember much about this dance so I must not have liked it. lol. Sad. I know. Score for dance: 24/30 Their second dance was the Jitterbug. Their out fits are awful. It's too much too focus on. Not my favorite at all. The dance was good. Score for dance: 25/30 Total score for dance: 49/60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)