Wednesday, November 26, 2008

DWTS week 10 (finale: part one)

Last night, all three couples danced a Samba to the same song at the same time. First they re-showed some dances. After the couples danced the Samba they did the Freestyle.

Scores and Thoughts:

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. Re-showed the Tango and the Mambo. Samba. I liked their tricks. Their part was good. Score for dance: 26/30 Freestyle. They did a hip hop routine. I thought it was okay but didn't really care for it. Score for dance: 27/30 Total score for dance: 53/60

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. Re-showed the Quickstep and the Paso Doble. Samba. She had good extensions. I liked it. But she did mess up a few times. Score for dance: 28/30 Freestyle. Wow. Some of those lifts I wouldn't trust anyone to do with me. Like the one where Brooke is upside down while Derek is spinning. Crazy! They did great. Score for dance: 30/30 Total score for dance: 58/60

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. Re-showed the Viennese Waltz and the Paso Doble. Samba. He did good. Score for dance: 25/30 Freestyle. Score for dance: 28/30 Total score for dance: 53/60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)