Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Color

On Saturday I did something daring. I colored my hair. My cousin, Angie, owns a salon and she offered to color it. Normally, I go to my mom for a haircut but she doesn't do color. So I went to Angie, who specializes in color. lol. The only thing I requested was that my hair be kept long. Other than that I let Angie do whatever she pleased.

This what I look like before.



And this what I look like after.


Angie put highlights of auburn, blonde, and dark brown in my hair. That day she straightened it too. I might have to buy a straightener. It make for a good change.

2 comments:

  1. Holy bananas Krysta! You look so freakin' gorgeous! Buy the straightner... yep, I think it's a good thing. :) Holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you should definitely buy a straightener.. a good one is usually $75+ but it's totally worth it! did you wax your eyebrows too? looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)