Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DWTS week 8 (results show)

I loved this result show.

Brad Paisley was the special guest. The first song he sang was Ticks. Lacey Schwimmer and her brother, Benjie, danced great. It was fun with all those lifts in there.

This week the Macy's Stars of Dance performance was the dance that got voted upon by the fans via Internet. It was a jive to Great Balls of Fire. I loved the outfits. Those were ones I voted for. The dance was performed by Julianne and Derek Hough. I thought it was great that a sister and brother were dancing. They could do lifts and flips that I wouldn't be comfortable with someone I didn't trust. Here is the performance.




Brad Paisley's second song was off of his new CD, Play. There were three couples dancing, Maks and Karina (who are dating), Alec and Edyta (who are married), and two other people I don't remember. Maks looks so odd with his head shaved. I loved the curls!

The couple going home is Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)