Monday, July 21, 2008

A World Without Color





A world without color. That would be strange. While I was reading The Giver this morning I was outside and I was looking at the mountains. To not be able see blue or red or black, well I guess you can see black, to see in black and white would be weird. You wouldn’t be able to see color or shades of color. You wouldn’t see the trees and the orange construction signs, which are everywhere in Utah. You wouldn’t really have the American flag; it wouldn’t be red, white, and blue. You wouldn’t see brown or green or I don’t know it’s just different. A world without color would be odd, one-dimensional. I like color and to even imagine a world without color is sad. It makes me sad.





1 comment:

  1. the music playing is lovely

    I love B&W photography but I couldn't imagine no other colors!

    Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)