Thursday, July 03, 2008

Road Trip ...

After looking through different photography blogs and setting up my photo site I really want to go on a road trip. lol. I know it's a crazy train of thought but it's there. I want to start on the east coast and make my way to the west coast. I have always wanted to go on Route 66 in a red convertible. I think that would be fun. But that road doesn't start until Chicago. Someday this trip will become a reality but not anytime soon.

Another place I want to go is Europe. I want to go to Venice and see all the gondolas and old buildings. Paris, London, Madrid, Tuscany, Rome ... all places I want to visit and take pictures of. France and Italy are where I would spend most of my time, probably. I would be out in the countryside with the sunsets and the grasses of Tuscany and the forests of southern France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)