Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Day of Work

Yesterday was my first full day of work. I got up fine and was even fine coming home. I almost crashed before dinner but I knew that I needed to stay awake so that I could actually sleep that night. I was pacing around the kitchen to stay awake. I slept really good. I am glad that my day can actually be filled with something now. I was started to get really irritated. lol. I think I am going to like this job. They got a new system and we are all somewhat trying to figure it out. Eventually, everyone will know what they're doing and it will be less chaotic. lol. Oh, and I got a name tag today. You know the kind that sit on your desk? It is silver which is cool. I never really liked the brown ones. Dad came in this morning, don't ask me why because I have no idea, I think he was going to lunch. I showed him my name plate thing and it almost slid off the holder. That was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)