Wednesday, July 16, 2008

games and music

The All Star game was last night. I watched the whole thing. All 4 hours and 50 minutes. Of course my favorite part was when Josh was on. He looked and sounded amazing. He sang 'God Bless America' and, like some other Grobanites, I never really liked this song to begin with. But Josh's version was awesome! The game was fun to watch. I don't really like baseball, or understand it, but I watched this game the whole way through. I don't really know why. It was close to midnight here by the time the game ended.

I really want my David Foster songbook to progress but I can't find what I need. I realize that I have been blogging about this a lot but I really, really, REALLY love David Foster's music. He is how I came to know Josh Groban, Michael Buble, William Joseph, and Renee Olstead. I had heard of Josh before but I didn't pay attention to him until I realized he was one of David's artists. lol. And now Josh Groban is my favorite artist! lol. I want David to make a CD. He has some CDs out. But I want to him to make a new one because (1) those CDs are hard to come by, (2) they were made in the 70s, and (3) there is so much more music he could do. And I want him also to make a CD where he plays the piano, because he amazing at the piano, but one where he also sings. He says he has a voice that helps him get his point about the song across to the artist but not one to contend with them. lol. I agree but I also think he has a lovely voice. I love 'The Best of Me' because David sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)