Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Starburst Music

It is always fun to hear Josh Groban on the radio unexpectedly, but last night I screamed I was so excited. Awake was on the radio! That is the first time I have heard the Awake single on the radio. It was so much fun. I had a huge grin on my face the whole time.

I don't know why but a while ago I started making a starburst chain. I didn't want it to be one color then another and another so I made it three pinks, two oranges, two reds, and one yellow, repeated. To date, the chain is one inch shy of six feet. I ran out of pink wrappers and was bored so I made a bracelet. It's yellow with a red and orange center. I am actually wearing it right now. It is really fun to play with.

I reworked my music player. I really like it now. I added songs I don't have but really like. And there are a lot less songs. There are still a lot, mind you, but less than the other playlist. I added some songs today and they automatically get added to the play list here. I thought that was really cool. I was thinking that I would have to re-add the music player.

P.S. If you like Rascal Flatts, listen to Skin. It is about halfway down the playlist. And if you can't find the playlist and just think that music is randomly playing on your computer, push end (aka: scroll down).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)