Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

My day was eventful only in the morning.



Eric went and ran a 10k and got first in his age group. He was happy about that.


At 8:30am Mom and Dad's ward had a parade for the kids to be in. It was nothing like the ones I remember at White Rock. Those were community events and lots of fun. They were also longer than six houses long. But when your six or seven I suppose that being in a parade is fun no matter how long it is. I thought it was cool that there was a fire truck and a paramedics truck there. They were in the back following the kids. At the house the parade ended at we had breakfast.

After dinner we went outside and jumped on the trampoline. I was having fun playing with my camera and taking pictures. Then we went in the front and played with sparklers and then watched fireworks from the back porch.

There is a whole bunch of pictures, so go to my photo site to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)