Saturday, May 03, 2008

Surprise

So yesterday I got a package and was so excited when I saw who it was from. Warner Brothers! My 'Awake Live' DVD came four days before the street date. Awesome! I haven't watched it yet because I want to be able to enjoy it. I did open it and flip through the booklet. And guess what? Chris Groban, Josh's brother, was at the concert and has some photos in the book. I didn't know he was there. I knew that Jack and Lindy, his parents, were there but I didn't think about Chris being there as well. I can't wait to watch the concert. It is going to be so much fun. I was there. I can't wait to relive the greatest night ever!

I have been packing all day for our cruise next week. I am really excited. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures. We fly out of Salt Lake around 11. I'm excited for that too. I have never been on a plane and it should be fun.

I love these photos. Josh Groban and Michael Buble are so much fun. The photos were taken by Bryan Adams for a hearing awareness thing. Go check out the official website for other photos and more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)