Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cruise Day #3

This is our ship, Monarch of the Seas. I love this shot too. I took that one. It reminds me of the Royal Caribbean commercials.

That butterfly/moth was on Steven's swimsuit. When I took him off he wouldn't leave my fingers. So I just put him on me. He went up my shoulder and around to my other shoulder after this picture. He stayed with me for fifteen minutes before he flew away.

This is Avalon on Catalina Island.

The ship couldn't dock so we had to take a boat to shore.

This is a towel stingray. I think it is funny how the chocolate was used for the eyes.

I like this one. It is a crane.

At 11:30 pm there was a chocolate buffet. There were chocolate sculptures.

And carved watermelons. That must take a lot of work.

Even the "flowers" were made with food. They look so cool!

This was really cool! It is an ice dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)