Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag...your it.

A - Attached or single: single
B - Best Friends: Samantha and my family
C - Cake or Pie: cherry pie; chocolate cake
D - Day of choice: Saturday (I can relax on that day)
E - Essential item: my Josh Groban CDs; my purse (along with everything in it)
F - Favorite color: green (lime green); blue; white
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: born in Phoenix; live in South Jordan
I - Indulgences: Josh Groban; chocolate; sleep
J - January or July: July (it is not cold)
K - Kids: someday I hope to be blessed with some
L - Life is not complete without: Josh Groban music; family; friends
M - Marriage Date: unknown
N - Number of Siblings: four brothers
O - Oranges or apples: green apples
P - Phobias or fears: fear of the unknown
Q - Quotes: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou
R - Reason to smile: it is sunny outside; Josh Groban
S - Season: Spring or Fall: Fall
T - Tag four friends: the first four people who read this
U - Unknown fact about me: I want to learn how to play the piano
V - Very favorite store: Target; Barnes and Noble
W - Worst habit: sleeping to much
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray vision (like Superman)
Y - Your favorite food: chocolate; pizza; strawberries; water
Z - Zodiac: Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)