Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cruise Day #2

This the pool that was on the ship. My brothers and I got up and went swimming at 6:00 am. That's why no one is around it. The picture was taken at 6:20 am.

This is San Diego from the top of the ship. We just got into the port.

We went to Balboa Park for the day. Here are some pictures of the flower gardens that we saw.

I liked this flower. It is bright orange.

This is a Zantedeschia aethiopica 'Hercules'. I thought it was very cool.

American Pitcher Plants. The information is interesting.

American Pitcher Plants.

American Pitcher Plants.

This cactus was really odd.

And now some pictures from the Rose Garden. I really like this one. It's a digital-macro shot. I think this is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken.

This is also a digital-macro shot that I like.

More roses.

Even more roses.

Okay, we are now at the San Diego Automotive Museum. (Which is still in Balboa Park.)

This is what the sign in the back window said.

More flowers. We saw these hanging off of a wall as we were driving here. They are very pretty.

Okay, back on the ship. When we went into our rooms we saw some animals. This one is a swan.

This one is an elephant. The boys don't think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)