Monday, April 21, 2008

I want...


  • I want to drive to Los Angeles.
  • I want to buy an apartment near the beach.
  • I want to work for Warner Brothers Studio.
  • I want to work on my tan every morning.
  • I want to buy a dog to keep me company.
  • I want to have a boyfriend who sings and plays the piano.
  • I want him to be a Grobanite.
  • I want to be out of debt.
  • I want to save more money.
  • I want a new matress so that I will sleep better at night.
  • I want to paint my room lavender.
  • I want to change my hair color so it is lighter.
  • I want to meet Josh Groban.
  • I want to be able to see more than one concert,
  • I want to go to London and see Chess.
  • I want to drive down the Pacific Coast Highway in a sports car.
  • I want to stop at every senic pull-off and take pictures.
  • I want to buy a professional camera that can take panoramic pictures.
  • I want to travel the world and take photos of anything I find interesting and beautiful.
  • I want to learn how to play the piano.
  • I want to meet David Foster.
  • I want to go to New York City.
  • I want to see a show on Broadway.
  • I want to visit Ground Zero.
  • I want to buy a pair of expensive heels.
  • I want to buy a copy of the sheetmusic of every song that David Foster has ever written and compile it into a book.
  • I want to read the scriptures every day.
  • I want to be able to understand them.
  • I want to have a well-paying job that I like.
  • I want my parents to love me.
  • I want them to stop worring about my future.
  • I want them to understand me.
  • I want to love myself.
  • I want to have a clean mind.
  • I want to be healthy.
  • I want to buy a Porsche.
  • I want to marry a return missionary in the temple.
  • I want a civil wedding with bride's maids.
  • I want a fun honeymoon.
  • I want to get married in the fall.
  • I want a baby girl.
  • I want to see the Great Barrier Reef.
  • I want to go scuba diving and see the marine life.
  • I want to take a helicopter ride and see the reef from above.
  • I want to help save it.
  • I want to go to a Michael BublĂ© concert.
  • I want to always be member of Friends of Josh Groban.
  • I want to be able to spend more time there.
  • I want a laptop.
  • I want to be able to access the Internet and store all my photos.


  • I want to be wanted.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

    Krysta

    =)