Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slow Work

Super slow and boring today. I was online talking with some Grobanites on Facebook and one of them asked me what time it was, where I was. I looked at the clock to respond and almost cried. It didn't feel like it was 10:29am. It already felt like it was at least noon at that point. And now it's only 12:47pm. I think I am going to die from lack of brain function! I went through the thread on FOJG and added everyone that was there. Now I have lots of Grobanite friends I can talk to. *sniff* I really don't think I can function anymore. Maybe If I go grab something to eat ... hold that thought, the phone just rang ... something to eat from the vending machine to help me stay awake. Maybe I should change the music too. Joshua Bell playing violin is making me very relaxed. lol. And post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)