Friday, January 16, 2009

London ... Here I come!!

I bought my plane ticket last night. You know what's kind of funny? It was cheaper that evening. lol. I somewhat invited myself to come along. lol. Come on, it's Becca and Shannon. I knew they would be delighted to have me tag along. We fly to Cincinnati from Salt Lake and from there to London. Coming back we fly from London to Atlanta to Salt Lake. Each stop is with a four plus layover. Dad thinks that is a really long time. I don't mind though. I told Michele that I am going to be gone March 13-23 to go to London. She feels so sorry for me. *sarcastically stated* lol. Now I have to figure out what I am going to pack. And I don't think I am going to bring my Canon Rebel XSi to London. I would be afraid of breaking it, or someone stealing it. And my Canon SD750 we be sufficient. I will bring my 8G SD Card as well as the two 1G cards that I have. Maybe I'll go buy an extra battery for the camera. I'll have to remember to take the charger. I am so excited for this trip! Needless to say, I am not planning on going to New York City this year. London takes place of that need. lol. I will have to figure out what books I am going to take. I haven't started anything yet so I can either read Jane Austen books or the Inheritance Cycle (Trilogy ... which is what it was originally going to be.) Maybe I'll start Harry Potter again. ... I am so excited to spend a week in London with my two cousins!! It is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. So. Fun. I had no idea you were evening thinking of going. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT take your rebel?? Are you kidding me?!?! I can't imagine going on a trip like that without my camera! Just be careful & aware and it won't be stolen.
    I would really think about taking it. You won't regret it- I promise :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)