Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing and Everything

I have been thinking a lot about nothing and everything.

This inversion that Utah is having really sucks. I just want it gone. I have been waking up with a sore throat for the past couple of days due to all the smog in the air. (And that's another thing ... Who thought up the word "smog"? It's an odd word.) I am glad that it somewhat rained today. I think we need more though to actually get this stuff away.

I have been thinking about my trip to London. My parents made a good suggestion the other night. I should get together with my cousins and discuss what we are going to do when we get there. I still have to call them. I think we should find out on our own some places we want to see and then when it comes to be a little closer to March we can get together and discuss our findings.

I don't really want to go to class tonight. I have to stay until 8:00 pm. I guess that's fine but I always get through before that time. I guess I'll just have to work on future assignments. Maybe I can get some done early that way I don't have to worry about them.

I want a puppy. I really miss having Miana sleep at the end of my bed and having Sydney be really happy to see me when I walked in the door. I think when I'll get one when I'm home more. That way she won't be lonely and I can actually see her.

Some people annoy me. They don't understand about computers and think they know everything.

Josh Groban posted on his blog this morning. I think Josh was in a thoughtful mood when he wrote it. He talks about his trip to D.C. and the day he had off yesterday. He speaks about the troops. I was taken aback because all of his other posts have been somewhat random and funny. They have had either a picture and a sentence or two or a video. So when I went and checked it today and saw a essay of sorts I just chuckled.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)