Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Goals and Resolutions

Books I Want To Read This Year
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Emma by Jane Austen
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Persuasion by Jane Austen
Glass Book One: Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
Inheritance Cycle (book one): Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Inheritance Cycle (book two): Eldest by Christopher Paolini
Inheritance Cycle (book three): Brisinger by Christopher Paolini

Moving out …
Save money.
Look for a place to live.
Move out.
… and it is as simple as that …

Photography
Take lots of photos.
Print the ones I like.

New York City
See a play on Broadway.
Buy heels.

Josh Groban
Renew FOJG membership.
See Josh on tour … again.
Get autograph and hug and photo.

Re-decorating
Paint room very light lavender.
Put photos on the wall.
Buy throw pillows for bed and chair.

Movies I Want To See
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Transporter 3

Saving The World
See the Great Barrier Reef before we kill all of the coral.
Make people more aware of the environment and how they can help.
Recycle.

Myself
Exercise.
Get contacts.
Change the way I think.
Change the way I feel about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)