Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finances

My finances are giving me a headache. After being in a Personal Finance math class for two hours and thinking about my trip ... it's just too much. I might not have enough to pay my $1000 monthly payment for the car but that's okay. Dad told me that as long as I have it (the car) by July he says I can skip one payment. I was looking at plane ticket prices, and making sure I can get on the same flight, and tickets are cheaper than I expected. It's around $780 to fly to London from Salt Lake City (round-trip). And you add baggage costs to that ... it's around $850, give or take a few bucks. And pending my vacation time and personal preference days I might be going to London. Actually, I am going whether or not I have enough time. I only need seven days ... I talked to Michele, my supervisor, and she said to go even if I am shy a day or two. That makes me feel a lot better about leaving them alone for a week. But I haven't set anything in stone. lol. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)