Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thoughts and Wants

I have had a fun morning. I awoke to snow. I hate snow. lol. Last night I was watching PBS because they were playing David Foster's Hitman, again. I love it! The bad thing about that though ... I have yet to receive my copy of the CD/DVD. I really want my David Foster CD/DVD! I emailed Warner Brothers to see where it is. Some other random things ... I have been looking around Facebook and played a bit around there. I have changed some things on my blog (like the color scheme and some links). Now I am on FOJG. I don't think I'll be on much longer though. My Internet is really slow.

I still have some Christmas shopping to do. I would go but I have no idea what to get anyone. I know what I would get myself. lol. I need to buy for others first before I can splurge on myself. I don't really think anyone will get me my camera so I don't feel too bad about getting it now. Have I told you about that? I am planning on getting a Canon Rebel XSi. After researching which SLR camera would be the best I decided upon that one. And I was always leaning more towards the Canons more than the Nikons. I love and trust Canon. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)