Thursday, December 04, 2008

Photo Album

It has been many months (four to be exact) since I updated my photo album. I have put more photos up but I don't think I will EVER name them. I want to, but there are just too many. I have decided to update the album often and start naming my photos as well as tell you where the photo was taken (even if it is a general location) and maybe put some camera information too. I haven't decided on that last one for sure or not. But it could be interesting to know later.

Part of August is not up yet because I didn't know I needed those photos. Therefore, I didn't grab them. lol. Come to think of it I don't remember if there were any other pictures that needed to go in the August album. I will check and if I need to I will put them up tomorrow. lol. I just can't think right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)