Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas day was a lot of fun but hectic. My family opened presents at eight o'clock and then had breakfast. As the tradition goes some of us chose to stay in our pajamas that we opened on Christmas Eve. We went to parties at both our Grandparent's. It was fun but I'm not used to spending Christmas with so many people. For 19 years I haven't been around many extended family for the holidays. Occasionally, we come up for Thanksgiving but Christmas was always an immediate family all-day event. So the past couple of years I have felt like we have been rushed to open presents and then go visit both sides of the family. I think that they (as in Grandma's and Grandpa's) should have parties before Christmas so that the families can spend time with their immediate families more. People could have time to open presents and enjoy spending the day with family. That sentence somewhat makes this whole rant sound off but still. lol.

Oh and by the way I uploaded all the photos to MyPhotoAlbum. And I even put my favorites on Facebook. How cool is that. I actually got called out about a couple I didn't put on and had to go pull them from the many photos I took and add them to the Facebook album. It was funny. I think right now we are all good.

Oh! Have I told you about my Christmas present to myself? About a week before Christmas I bought seasons two through four (I already have season one) of Numb3rs. I love that show! I also got a SLR camera. I looked around and compared simple SLR cameras and decided upon a Canon Rebel XSi. It is so nice. I always leaned more toward Canon than Nikon and I would never go beyond the two of them. If I am going to get an expensive and really nice SLR camera I am going to stick with the high-end companies who know what they are doing. lol. But I like Canon more. lol. I love my new camera. I bought an 8G HDSD Card to go with the camera. I can fit so many photos on it. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)