Thursday, December 11, 2008

Facebook Surprise

So on Facebook I was on my homepage seeing what my friends were up to ... reading and commenting on status reports and the such. And I noticed that, yesterday, my cousin became a fan of Tickle Me Pink. I started laughing. I had posted a status saying "Krysta loves Tickle Me Pink and recommends you listen to their CD, Madeline." on December 4. Now I don't know if that influenced him to listen to it and become a fan but I think that is pretty cool regardless. Tickle Me Pink, the greatest band on the planet, has a fan page on Facebook! I love Tickle Me Pink! Sean is an amazing song writer and singer. And consequently I am now listening to Madeline because that's the way my mind works. You mention something and I have to listen to either the song or the whole CD, depending what reminds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)