Monday, December 22, 2008

A Fun Night *said in sarcastic tone*

Last night I woke up at 11:46pm to voices ... and then a steam cleaner ... and then a vacuum. What is going on!? I crawled out of bed and opened my bedroom door to Dad steam cleaning the bathroom. Mom, Amber and Steven were downstairs in the living room vacuuming the carpet. And Chad and Eric were trying to mop up the rain in our kitchen. Seriously! Saturday night the upstiars toilet broke. We were able temporally fix it until today when Dad could go get the part. Apparently our fix slipped somehow and the bathroom flooded. The water leaked into the floor and the main floor ceiling, dripping onto the floor and into our cabinets, soaking down into the downstairs ceiling. Amber woke up in the middle of the night and thought it was raining. She walked upstairs and found a flood in the kitchen. I didn't go back to bed until 12:30am. We had to take everything out of the islands (which is all the pots and pans, the silverware, cooking utensils, Tupperware and lids). It was a mess but hopefully we were able to dry most of the water out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay I love canon!! Good choice. You are going to have so much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)