Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stressful Hitman

I pre-ordered David Foster's CD/DVD a while back. On November 14 I got an email saying that my credit card was charged and that the item was shipped, via standard shipping (which is five to nine business days). Well, about a month later I still had not received it. I was starting to wonder where it was. So I sent Warner Brothers this email:
To Whom It May Concern,

I ordered "You're The Inspiration: The Music Of David Foster And Friend" by David Foster (aka: Hitman CD/DVD). I received an e-mail on November 14 saying that the item was shipped, via standard shipping, and charged to my credit card that day. My credit card has been charged and I have yet to receive the item. I was wondering when the item was going to get here.

If this matter could be looked into I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Krysta
I got this reply from Warner Brothers yesterday morning:
Dear Customer:

We apologize that you did not receive the order. Unfortunately, this item is no longer available for us to replace. Therefore, we applied a full refund to your credit card. We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Warner Bros Records Online Customer Support
I was pissed off after reading that. Where was I going to get a sold out PBS special by David Foster!? The only other places I saw the CD/DVD was Barnes and Noble and Target. And at each place I only saw one copy. So after work I went to Barnes and Noble to see if I could find it again. I couldn't. I was starting to panic at that point. When I was on the train I called my brother and asked him to go to Target and get the other copy that I saw. At least look for it. It took him at least half an hour to find it. But he found David's CD/DVD. I was so glad and relived. I didn't really sink in until after I got home. *sigh* Now I have David Foster's Hitman CD/DVD. And I am really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)