Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photography Class

Have I told you I'm taking a photo class this semester? The class description says:

Provides an adventurous class for the photographic beginner. Covers the basics of camera handling techniques and controls to produce quality photographs and explores the relationship of photography to visual design. Students are introduced to basic image editing using Photoshop. All work is accomplished in Digital format. Students will need a digital camera that has manual settings for shutter and aperture.
I am not too fond of the Photoshop idea but I am willing to expand my horizons. If you don't know my thoughts on that idiotic technology go read my post entitled Be One With Your Camera. It should be a fun class beside that fact. I am really looking forward to getting back into photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)