Friday, September 26, 2008

Lunchtime Adventure

I am so tired! Today at work I payed invoices. I got so distracted. I didn't get them all paid. I have a few to do on Monday. And we were all hungry and tired. Around lunchtime Laura and Katie ordered Chinese food. I ordered a Sprite because I was craving it. Guess what? They never brought my drink! I was so pissed off. I called the place and told them that I payed for this drink and I wanted it. The guy I was talking to said it is just a drink and can we credit you back or give you other stuff next time you order. I said that I would prefer to have my drink today. He than told me that there is only one driver and that because there are other orders it would be about an hour before they could get me my drink. An hour! I said that is not acceptable. They should have double checked the order before that drove away with it. And then I told him to forget about bringing it and don't credit me back the 95 cents for the drink. And hung up bitterly. I was so pissed off at that guy. Laura and Katie were just staring at me. They couldn't believe that I got mad at someone. Let alone over a drink. I have been very irritable all day. It's amazing that I can actually talk to people and pay their invoices. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)