Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tickle Me Pink

I had a friend in high school who has a band. I knew that he had been trying to go professional but I didn't realize until today that they have a record deal. Sean Kennedy (pictured far right) was my friend and is still lead vocalist and guitarist for his band, Tickle Me Pink. I have followed Sean via the Internet to see if he could make it and see if he would change much. He looks different then how I knew him, but still sounds the same, and has the same beautiful smile. I have been listening to their stuff ever since their first self-titled album. I can't wrap my head around the idea that they are touring and living their dream, Sean's at least, I can't speak for the others. lol. That is so cool. Go check out Tickle Me Pink's website to learn more and to hear some tracks off of their newest album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)