Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't Know Nothing

I just got done with tonight's photo class and I now realize I don't know nothing about my camera's qualities. I am going to go home and read the damn manual, which something I am not looking forward to. I want to just be able to take the pictures and have them be good the first time. So frustrating! That's is why I am taking this class. So I can learn about how to take good digital photos and so I can get to know my camera. lol. This class is going to force me to know what my camera can do. We went shooting today, during class, and I had no idea how my camera worked. We were trying to do slow shutter speed photos and I don't have any idea if my camera will even take shots like that. I got a picture of a sweet old car. I don't know what it was. It was gorgeous! Oh, and I also got a picture of a Porsche. That was funny. I saw the car, pointed the camera, and snapped a picture without even giving it a second thought. But those shots were in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)