Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Writing

I feel like writing but I really have nothing to write. I had a thought but then lost it.

Three days after it was posted, I finally watched Josh Groban's latest video blog. I am looking forward to hearing that duet with Placido Domingo. That could be fun. And I want to hear Josh and Chris Botti's songs.

I wonder when Chris Botti's CD/DVD comes out. Hold on, I'll go check. ... Okay, I cannot find a realse date anywhere. lol. But I am now listening to Chris' Italia CD. So something came out of unfruitful searching.

I have missed going on FOJG so last week I spent some time there. It was fun and I am going to try and spend more time there. I love talking to and playing games with people I meet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)