Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Update Rambling

How about an update on work? It has been lots of fun thus far. When I started working we didn’t have a supervisor because the previous one retired. One was hired about two weeks ago. Her name is Michele and she started working yesterday. I have been at BIRT Training for the past two days so I haven’t been able to really get to know her. The training is over tomorrow so I’ll be able to see her Friday. I have met her and she seems very nice and knowledgeable about offices and organization. She is going to be a nice supervisor.

As for the U.S. Open, I found out that I can watch it on CBS. I woke up on Saturday and turned on the TV and the women’s tennis was going on. I was really happy. I watched Nadal play his match, which he won. I want to watch Federer play but he has only played while I’m at work so I haven’t been able to watch him play. Hopefully, as the various finals come up CBS will show those on primetime or Saturdays. That way I can watch them play. I hope that Nadal and Federer are both in the finals. That would be an interesting match to watch. Federer would hold nothing back and in turn Nadal would hold nothing back.

I finished the Twilight series a little while ago. I really liked it. After I was done I had no idea on what I should read. I asked Amber if she had any books I hadn’t read. We had to go into the garage and pull out her book boxes and find any books I could read. She had one that interested me. Wuthering Heights is the book I have decided to read. I am only three chapters into it so I don’t really have an opinion yet. I did read the introduction which was very interesting. And it gave me a summary of the book. It helped me get my head back in that time period. I think it is odd that I am reading a book by the Jane Eyre author’s sister. I didn’t know that Emily Brontë wrote a book. I thought Charlotte Brontë was the author of the family.

Chad and Amber are back from California. They have been back for a while actually. It has been nice to spend some time with them. I miss spending time with Chad. Now that they bought an apartment they'll be moving back out soon. But they will still be in Provo so I could go and see them if I really wanted to. And they will be coming every month for dinner. So we'll get to see them still.

They provide lunch with this BIRT Training that I'm going to. Yesterday we went to the Marriott Hotel and it was freezing in that building. Today we went to the Red Onion. It is a deli. I have had their food before but have never been to the location. It was fun. I got the same thing that I did last time, a BLT sandwich with fries and a Mountain Dew. This time for some reason the Mountain Dew tastes a lot better. And I think it has caffeine in it. Last time it did not taste like it had any caffeine in it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)